Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Monday, January 12, 2009

You didn't know I was a contortionist did you?

Well neither did I!

I am finishing my bathroom (I mean *&%@ room) and there was this one spot that I put off until last, you know the spot, the one behind the toilet and tank. Yes the bathroom is tight and I didn't know how the hell I was gonna get behind the tank. It would have been pretty simple if I were using a roller but I'm not! How in the hell am I gonna get my hand in there and repeatedly bounce it up and down on the wall to create the same look as the rest of the wall? That was the question of the morning. I know my bathroom is pretty clean but I was still apprehensive about laying on the floor under and behind my toilet! I managed to get all white covered with some interesting twisting of my body and the first coat is done. Only 2 more colors to go! Now it just looks like a porta potty exploded in my bathroom! I'm off to put the next color on, wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the result after the next color! Hope you're not too twisted up to get the second coat behind the toilet. Then it really will look like your toilet exploded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hear ya on hrd to reach spaces!!
    I cant wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE painting. Good luck with you tight quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck to you !!!!!
    Nice to meet you...
    Visit to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting position. Post some pictures- of the wall, not you twisting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that next time I paint a bathroom, I am going to consider removing the toilet while I work. NOT kidding!

    Congrats on getting all that done. It's a good feeling to get your place all fixed up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin