Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

My 32nd Birthday, one that I was not really looking forward to. My 32nd birthday, I was just fine with dinner and a game or two of pool, nothing special. My 32nd birthday ended up the best birthday ever! I walked into the bar filled with the people I love and I had no idea why they were there. I was definitely surprised! I got to visit with girlfriends!

goof around attempted to play darts but had too much to drink, and someone spilled their beer down my crack! I know it was one of these two but I'm sure they won't confess. There were a few people who were unable to make it and I wish I could have seen them. You know who you are! For those of you who are reading this, thank you! To read more wordful Wednesday posts go check out Angie!

13 comments:

  1. aahhh cute pics! Wish I coulda been there, too! *sniff* I think that's the first time I've seen Ryan since my 20th birthday party (remember?). Wow we're old! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer down your pants, doesn't get much better than that! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Happy 32nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 32nd Birthday!!
    Looks like you had a blast...except the beer down the crack. lol
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 32nd Birthday!
    Looks like you had a great celebration! Whoo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the beer in your crack birthday.. oh yes I remember it well. When you get to 37 then its boobs in the basement.. oh non-saggy mamaries I remember them well. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a GREAT birthday! How fun!
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! i'm so glad it was a memorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Looks like it was a blast!

    Thank so much for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time, but who doesn't ;ike a crack beer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin