Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Award time

I'm so happy, I got an award. I'm not sure why though, I have been a blog slacker this month. I must be suffering from writers block and boredom! I want to thank Michaela for honoring me.

Here's how it works, list 5 obsessions and pass it onto 5 people. I think I can comply, so here goes............

I am obsessed with my sexy husband, my children, Twilight (Edward actually), Blogging and unfortunately cleaning my house. The last one is more like a must than obsession! Oh well.

I'm going to pass this on to Michelle at Girl Outnumbered go congratulate her today is her 200th post. Rebekah at Diagonally parked in a parallel universe just for having the courage to have 4 kids. Jenn at Diamonds, fur and laundry for having even more courage, she has 8 kids and just bought a fab pair of boots!!! Vodka Mom because she is hilarious and has the courage to teach all of our offspring and not kill them. Marinka because she just tells it how it is!


Thanks girls for keeping me laughing and reminding me that I am not the only one struggling with my kids! Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the award! And what's with the Edward obsession? He's a pasty 90 year old virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE FAMILY you have... (yes, I have been snooping around your blog...)

    CUTE blog as well! Thanks for popping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you- thank you. Im honored.

    Ok- I just have to go check out Vodka Mom. That is a great title.

    and you do have a fabulous blog. We all go through our funk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin