Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Now presenting......

After lots of twisting and turning and 5 hours of painting it is finally done. I really like my bathroom! It doesn't look like the *#@^ room anymore!!!! Go here to see that icky post. There are a lot of things that I still want to do to it but it takes time and money! I have all of the time in the world but no money, so it's gonna have to wait.
Picture this...........a new sink with a cabinet below, not pipes, and a counter that extends over the toilet to give me some more space. A full mirror in place of the dinky one and the ugly hanging storage. New light fixtures and wallpaper border that has surf boards and beach. Then I will add some accent colors in blue, beige, a little pink and light green. Can you see it? Well I can and I can't wait to get it "finished".

8 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it! No poopie color anywhere! It looks fab- I cant believe you had the energy to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks AMAZING! Mine didn't come out anywhere that nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nicole, that looks awesome!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks GREAT! I'm amazed at what a little paint and a few new accessories can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! Can you come paint mine now??

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that really looks great! isnt' it a wonderful feeling to have it (almost) done?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I'm seriously impressed! I had no idea this would be the result after seeing the sh*tty (pun intended) halfway pictures. Great job!


    ...now will you come do mine??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin