Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Thursday, January 15, 2009

There is a contest brewing!

Tasha over at The Housewife Diaries is having a contest. Her very FIRST (cherry poppin as she calls it) contest so give her some love and check it out!!! She is hilarious, creative and always has a good Vegas story! Tasha has had a lot of good luck lately and she has made some awesome contacts, therefore she has had the opportunity to go to a few swanky events in Vegas! Can you tell I'm jealous? Hehe I still love her though. What are you waiting for..........go.

4 comments:

  1. Nicole I am glad I gave you a laugh at Marinka's - needless to say my sister didn't think it was funny. Thanks for saying hello! By the way - I got my groove on when I visited your site and heard the music - you can call me Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It was great meeting you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin