Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Shay and I went with my cousins and their kids on a scrapbooking weekend to Vail, CO in 2003. I can't believe how young we look! The kids had so much fun and it was a nice break for the moms. We got to ride the gondola all the way to the top of the mountains and go for a hike, we got to see a mama and baby black bear run through town, then we added in some shopping, scrapping and laughing! It was a great weekend and I'm so glad my Cassie came across these pictures. He was so darn cute! He still does that little smirk. Don't smile!!
This is what we look like now!
These are my cousins and I then.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! You still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all still look smashing. Hot mammas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun coming across old pictures???
    That sounds like such a fantastic trip! Going to CO is one of my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't aged a day. Why can't I do that? LOVE your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! What a great idea for a trip, you all still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vail (and you) looks beautiful, I've always wanted to visit there. You're lucky, five years and you haven't aged a bit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin