Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Not a baby anymore....sniff sniff

He is my baby and always will be, but he just isn't a baby anymore! He is a beautiful little boy now and he turned the big 2 today. I can't believe how fast they grow up and it makes me sad and happy all at the same time. You weren't due until Feb. 11, 2007 (on your big brothers birthday) but you decided you were ready to come into this crazy world of ours 3 weeks early. Mommy was stubborn and didn't go to the hospital and instead went on with her day, in denial that you were really coming. I wasn't ready! When we all got to the hospital later that evening, I was dialated to a 9 and ready to push. Ooops, thank goodness you complied and came without any problems. You were a beautiful, healthy and happy boy.
Even at a week old you had your own funny personality. You love your daddy to pieces. At a year old you were the sweetest, loving little stinker that always had a huge smile on your face! Happy Birthday Riley! You have such a wonderful personality and the cutest darn smile ever. You are my cuddle bug and you can make anyone fall in love with you at any given moment. Just another heartbreaker in the making I guess! I love my little boy and just remember, you will always be my baby! We are so pround and happy to have you in our lives! Love, Mommy, Daddy, Shay and Jax.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Riley! He does have a great smile :-)

    My first 'baby' is now 8! Where'd all the time go?? It sure is great to watch them grow... and I love your selection of photos, from first day to today!

    A friend just had a baby, and my kids are asking about when they were little. What did they do? What noises did they make? What funny things happened. It has been great fun remembering all these things with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Funny, my kids are sitting around watching home movies this morning. They look so small (snif snif) But they are growing up way to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a great group of photos.
    I hope he had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pix he is just so sweet!!!

    Happy birthday little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Big Boy... soo cute! My heart breaks a little with each birthday... they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet! Happy Birthday little Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Riley! My baby boy is turning 3 on Thursday so I am preparing for the water works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, I love the pictures!

    My "baby" will by turning 4 in May, they really do grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Riley! He was a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little boy! Happy Birthday, Riley!!
    Love that you were in denial about his impending birth. :) What a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! What great pics! Happy Birthday to him! Such a cute family!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours and will check in often!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin