Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

It's that time of week once again to show off some pictures! Wordful Wednesday is for those of us who cant keep out mouths shut about our precious pictures. For more Wordful's go check out Angie at 7 Clown Circus.

Jaxson has a new favorite toy when we go to the pool. He just cant seem to get them on the right way!!!! Too bad that second picture came out so blurry. I don't know how many times I had to try and fix those darn goggles!

12 comments:

  1. Goggles.... we can't live without them! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the goggles! I have to constantly adjust my kids too.

    great photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love that smile in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog from UBP! My little guys LOVE goggles too. Only they won't put their heads under water. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet snaps...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are taking swim lessons right now, so I am especially loving these pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are adorable. ALthough blurry hte second one is still very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictues-too cute! Thanks for stopping by The Frugalicious Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if I will EVER find goggles that actually fit. I can't wait till we get to use our pool in a couple of months though! Cute pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics, is it swimming time already! I cannot wait. It will be my daughter's first summer, and you know my wife has been swimsuit shopping for her. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the goggles.....but I do get so tired of adjusting the straps....you would think that you could do it once and they would stay all day.....but no, not ours anyway.....UGH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin