Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Friday, May 15, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

Well everyone, the time has come for me to take a vacation. If it's an extreme life or death emergency you may find me at the Monte Carlo pool all weekend. I will probably be burned to a crisp, reading my book, slightly hung over and missing my family a little bit!

Watch out Las Vegas me and 4 of my girls are coming out for a bachelorette weekend, it could get scary! LOL, scary meaning staying up way past my usual bedtime (meaning past midnight), have 3 or more drinks (I will be falling on my ass if I have more than that) and breaking my ankle in high heels (that I never wear). Yup that's about as exciting as it gets in my life!


I'm very excited to see one of my best girl friends, some of you may know her. She's Tasha, a housewife in Las Vegas. She has a great blog, so go on, check her out. I will be back on Tuesday with lots of pictures and maybe some juicy stories. For now, I'm off to bed for a 4 am wake up call. OMG, I cant remember the last time I had to get up that early.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fun time!! And remember what happens in Vegas... gets posted the next day on a blog somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas, wow, have a wonderful, amazing, fantastic time! There's no better group to visit Vegas with than fabulous girlfriends. Happy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh Nicole......I'm so jealous!!!

    I'm planning a Vegas trip for my 40th next year so be sure and give me some great tips when you get back!

    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun! don't get too burned. :) i get to head out to vegas at the end of july. visit w my son & parents (i used to live in vegas 21yrs), then we're off to st. louis straight from there. i'm exhausted thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! The transgender chicks are going to make the BEST blog for both of us. (giggle) It was soooooo good to see you!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin