Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recovering from sleep deprivation


It was a looooong and hot weekend. Dragging myself from bed at 4 am wasn't so bad, flying to Vegas not to horrible, waiting for hours to get a hotel room.....only a little irritating, dragging myself out and pretending not to be exhausted..........excruciating! We managed to go out for a few hours and celebrate my girlfriends upcoming wedding and have a little bachelorette fun! We got all dressed up and gave her some attention getting party favors and headed out for a night on the strip.The best Las Vegas housewife blogger/girlfriend Tasha met up with us and our first stop was dinner at The Brew Pub in our hotel (the Monte Carlo) where we had the biggest beer I have ever seen! 100 oz. to be exact. Next stop was to the top of Mandalay Bay to visit The Foundation Room, and it has the greatest view of the strip! Next we stopped at Rum Jungle and had a few shots, watched the GoGo dancers all while socializing with these "ladies"!!!


All in all it was a fun night but we were so tired and ended up in bed at 11:30 pm. IN VEGAS! Yes, I felt like an old Lady! I will show you more in the days to come.

3 comments:

  1. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, they look like ladies! ha ha I so want to dance in that cage too. What fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin