Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Menu Plan

It has been so hot here lately that I don't even want to turn the oven on or cook inside. This weeks menu is pretty simple, nothing to fancy or complicated! If I can cook it on the grill, were eating it this week :)

Monday - Steak kabobs with grilled veggies and rice pilaf

Tuesday - Grilled Salmon, corn on the cobb, mixed geens salad

Wednesday - Club sandwiches, chips and fruit

Thursday - Pasta salad with chicken and veggies

Friday - Pizza night at the pizza shop

Saturday - Left overs

Sunday - Garam Marsala pork roast in the crock pot, with potatoes and carrots, and french bread.

For more dinner/menu ideas head over to the Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday! Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Club sandwiches are one of my favorite things to order when I go out :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin