Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow

This morning we woke up to our first snow!
Our weather here in Colorado has been so odd. Usually our first snow is on Halloween, it never fails. This year we have definitely had an Indian summer, I mean it was 65 degrees yesterday! The wind kicked up last night and brought the cold with it.
If we could get snow once a month and have the rest of the days be bearable I would be sooooo happy! I don't really enjoy the snow, it's just a big pain in my ass. I loath taking the kids out in it to do the errands and the back and forth crap. Put the coats on to get out to the car to take them off cuz they don't fit in the car seats, put them back on when you get to where you are going, get inside, take the coats off again........you see what I am getting at right? Then you have the snow boots, hats, gloves and snow pants to deal with! I don't even mind driving in it, thats the part that I do like. Now if I could only figure out how to do donuts in a mini van. If we didn't have places to go and things to do and just hang out at home all winter then yes I would like the snow.
By noon it was sunny and melting! Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Love the snow! We are expecting flurries! I can't wait until a "big" one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I blogged about the same thing today! Gotta love CO weather!
    BTW, I guess I would say I am in Central Denver??? Ummm...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! Thanks for stopping by. I guess I shouldn't tell you that it was 93 or so here yesterday. And I think 89 the day before. If it were cold all of the time during the fall/winter, I don't know what we would do!
    Also, I think I'm going to make your chicken marsala! It looks sooo good! I'll let you know how it turns out. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin