Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Props to my hubby

Well he will probably hate that I am doing this but I want everyone to know what a wonderful person he is! Not only does he take care of his family making sure that we have everything that we need and do special thinkgs for us all of the time, he works hard and takes care of complete strangers whether he is working or not. Yesterday he was given an award from the City of Lakewood and South Metro Fire for his heroic actions last month. He saw a woman get hit by a car after stepping off of a bus. Even if he didn't have the training he would have stopped anyway. So he did stop and held her until the emergency crews got there making sure she was immobilized and holding her brain in! I just wanted him and everyone else to know what an amazing person, father and husband he is. I love you hon.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea! Your blog and the video makes me wanna cry! Congrats Brandon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin