Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Let me introduce myself



A quick summary of me and my life.....

I am a part time working/ full time mother of three usually wonderful boys. Shaymus is 8 going on 18, Jaxson is 3 and Riley is 19 months. If you really want to get technical I actually have 4 boys if you include my husband!

My typical daily routine is as follows.... pry my eyes open between 6:30 and 7 am and hang out with my early bird Riley. Wake the other two up at 7:30, make breakfast and attempt to get them all dressed and ready for the day by 8:15. It sounds pretty easy right? Why is it that when it is time to leave the house for school the baby is still in his pj's? Anyway Shay goes to school everyday and usually walks or rides with his friends. Thank god he is getting to that age that he is pretty independent.... did I really just say that? Jaxson goes to school two days a week (wednesday and Friday) in the morning. So on those days we walk both of them to school. It is not so bad, yet. I also babysit for a friend of mine on Tuesdays and Fridays. Her Daughter Eleyna goes to the same preschool, except in the afternoons. Here is where it starts to get complicated! I work on Wednesdays, thursdays and Saturdays (lunch shift). To make a long story short I am ALWAYS in my car. It's either taking someone to school or dropping them off or both (Fridays) or going to work or going to my second home, known as the grocery store. Hence the name of my blog! The scary thing is it's only going to get worse as they get older! Our days are always filled with chaos, battles, owies, brotherly love and a lot of stories.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin