Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My addiction

Those of you who know me and those who don't, now know that I am a hair addict. Yes I have to change my hair constantly and it's been so many different colors that I really couldn't tell you what my natural color is..... except that it is a shade of brown.

I have been dying my hair for years now I think it is finally catching up to me and trying to tell me something! My hair has decided to pick it's own color and it's not one that I am thrilled with. It is turning GRAY!!!! Holy shit I am only 31. I must say that I thought it was amusing when a few years ago I would always find that one hair that was always in the same spot. Well that spot has grown in the past year and it is not amusing anymore. Actually is has become quite noticeable and annoying. Not only that, it is laughing at me now and has decided not to like dye anymore.

I couldn't handle the "natural highlights" anymore and decided to change colors. I chose a dark burgundy brown and then added blond highlights. I got the color done and dried my hair. Ok not so bad. I then began pulling my hair through the cap and began laughing at myself in the mirror as the realization of what I looked like hit me.

Have you ever seen the ugliest dog competition? Hee Hee Hee. Just the hair is a resemblelnce, I myself can control my tongue!!!




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin