Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back in the Work Force......

And hating it!

Yes folks, I got a job. A job that I thought I would love, a job that I was missing all these years, a job that pays an actual paycheck! I love the work and I miss having stuff to do that makes me feel important, there is only one problem. I hate my boss. I get along well with everyone, or so I thought. This woman is horrid. She is the most unorganized, scatter brained, controlling bitch I have ever met. There I said it. She is so obnoxious that every time she opens her mouth or even comes to the front of the office I want to punch her in the face!!! That's how much this woman annoys me. Sad huh? So now I have a decision to make. Quit after only being there for a week or give it more time? Somehow I don't think that she is going to get any better or I'm going to hate her any less. Should I just cut ties and not waste each others time? Seriously I could write pages of the crap she has pulled in the past 5 days I have worked with her, but I wont bore you. I guess I just need to make up my mind. SOON.

Until then, have a wonderful week :)
photos courtesy google search.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think punching her in the face would be a very good idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Listen to Tasha. Too much trouble, she's not worth it :p Good luck with finding something else, or fixing this one. WHat a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she was too much trouble and now I'm staying at home with my kids again! Just couldnt handle each other and ended our relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and Wine the Red Gucci Joy ToteSome bags are meant to be toted only, some are just for furnishing while the real treasure can be wined an dined. See what I'm talking about?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin