Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Growing up and out of his bed

My oldest son is growing up so fast (as we have already established) and I'm thinking it's time for him to have a new bed, a big kid bed. He has a set of bunk beds in his room which is fine I suppose, especailly when we have sleep overs, but I just feel like it's time for something new! I think it's just me actually......I'm always in the mood for change. So I started looking at different beds and came across this site for kids beds and found some really nice ones that I think would work nicely! Now I just need to come up with the money and space :) So what do you think? Should I stay with the bunk beds or go with something like this......


Also.... I'm in one of my moods again and I'm giving away a prize.......but you have to wait. Just a hint, if you like Paula Deen you will also like this!

Come back Wednesday to find out what it is and how to enter.

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I love the beds with the storage! I wish we could have them in every room... think of the floor space saved. I hate 'under the bed' garbage too and this design would solve that. With our moves though, we can't have heavy furniture... actually, we don't move with our own furniture because it costs too much to ship. We have embassy issued stuff - nice, but no under bed drawers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin