Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nothing New, Just Sickness.......Ughhhhh.

Well, we have absolutely nothing to report on! Pretty sad huh? It's just been our usual day to day stuff. Although, we are all sick. Again.

I do have some news I guess, one of the Hubby's friends is opening a restaurant/event center and wants me to come work for him. I'm still not sure what my exact title will be but, it will be some thing along the lines of running the bakery part of the restaurant. Today, I'm headed there for a meeting with him and a few others to try some of my desserts/pastries. And of course, I came down with a lovely chest cold and I'm losing my voice! I also woke up this morning with a sweet UTI. My day is going to be lovely.

The hubby has some sort of infection that the doctors don't know how he got or if it's really an infection! They put him on a 3 week antibiotic and said if it doesn't get better come back and see them!!! Yes, that really puts my confidence in our doctors today.
Shay (our oldest) is recovering from a chest cold and has been hacking and coughing for the past 3 days. He was concerned about the "green stuff" that was coming up and I told him not to worry about it, just spit it in the toilet and flush it. I CANNOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT WITHOUT GAGGING. So yesterday he comes up from brushing his teeth and shoves his tooth brush in my face, "Look, this is what I'm coughing up" he says. I kid you not, the child almost got punched! I screamed at him to get away from me, trying not to puke. Why are boys so disgusting?!

Jaxson is recovering from pneumonia and is STILL coughing. He is finally acting normal again though, which makes me feel a whole lot better. The poor kid has just been exhausted for the past few weeks and the antibiotic has done it's job! Yea.

Riley is just plain green and slimy! We are in the process of potty training him and he's just not cooperating. He is not thrilled with the whole thing at all! He has pooped in the potty but no pee which is totally opposite than my other boys, they were the other way around. Terrified to poop in the toilet, but totally willing to pee. Nope, not Riley, he has to be difficult!
Needless to say, I cannot wait for this week (and sickness) to be over! I will be trying to post as much as I can but this month is pretty hectic. Birthdays and get aways are coming up. Yup, me and the Hubby get to go away at the end up Feb and I'm so excitied. I'll tell you all about it another day.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all feel better soon. Sounds like you all have been hit hard.. Poor momma with all these sick boys.. I really feel for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, now you, too!!?? Maybe you and the hubs are passing it to each other. lol I laugh but maybe!

    Sweeeet on the potential job. That would be awesome, and totally up your alley! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin