Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wordful wednesday, at the beach



Going to the beach.......Colorado style!
I took the kids to Bear Creek Lake Park to play on the beach at Soda Lake. It was a first for all of us and we all had a lot of fun! We will definitely be going back. I cant complain, it was $5 for all of us to get in (for the whole day), the kids got to make sand castles, play in the water, have a picnic and I got to lay in the sun and just enjoy! I personally HATE getting into lakes, I think they are disgusting, dirty and I cant see a damn thing that's in them, but I wont discourage the kids from enjoying them! Especially if Daddy is planning on buying a boat and living on a lake for the rest of our summers.
For more wordful Wednesdays, head over to 7 Clown Circus and read about Angie's critter issues.
I was also watching the news tonight and saw a really cute video of our own critters. They are so stinking cute.......baby bear cubs! click here to watch the clip.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! Just saw you over at Angie's WW. Thought I'd pop in to say hello. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I'm with you about the lake. Fun to look at, but don't really want to go in! Kid's love it though, and it can keep them busy for hours!

    Happy Wednesday, enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great afternoon - I wish we lived closer to a beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to the beach is awesome! looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just returned from a trip to Colorado and I loved it there. So beautiful, but cold and rainy while we were there so no water play for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have to agree that lakes are pretty...gross...BUT if you have a boat...it is a little easier to look past it...at least for me it is. I have no desire to just "hang out" in the water, but going boating, wakeboarding, and knee-boarding is just different somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that was even there! Ha. My kids would love that. Wish I coulda gone with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin