Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bittersweet Birthday

I spent 9 months growing as big as a house, pushing for 2 hours and giving birth to a wonderful 9 lb baby boy. You are such a wonderful little man and I love your personality. You are so stinkin funny and you say the cutest stuff. Although you are a little pill at times you are my 2nd angel. I cant believe you are 4 years old already! I'm so excited for you to grow up into a little boy and so sad to see you leave the toddler stage.
Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!!!! Happy Birthday Jaxson.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Jax! Hope the party is fun fun fun! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jaxson. How fun my guy just turned 4 too. What a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Birthday Jaxson!

    My oldest turned 4 last month and we just had a 2nd birthday for my toddler this past wed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to ur lil man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. Love the bedhead picture- lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin