Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Monday, March 23, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

I don't really have anything specific this evening so it's just random thoughts and ramblings of a miscellaneous Monday to entertain you!

First off, this week 5 minutes for mom is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party 2009. It's a great way to meet new bloggy friends and to get your name out there for all to see. So head on over to 5 minutes for mom and give Mr. Linky a try and start some major blogging!

Second, spring is coming!!!! I cleaned out my flower bed this weekend and look what I found. I am so excited to get my flowers and garden going. That is the best part about summer. All of the trees are getting ready to bloom and the grass is beginning to green! I am sooooo ready!

We have bee hanging out at my parents pizza restaurant a lot in the past few weeks and I have definitely eaten my fill of pizza. Well I cant say my fill because honestly I could eat the stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner! That's if my family felt the same as me. It is a car themed kitchen (the men have converted a warehouse into a hot rod garage/pizza kitchen for catering). My dad and uncle own a few and they like to tinker with them constantly. So here are the boys wearing their 50's style hats that the cooks are wearing when they are tossin dough!

As usual my laundry is out of control. As much as I would like to think that I am "caught up" with it, I'm really not! This is how my couch has looked for weeks now. If I could only teach the cat to run the washer and dryer.
I found some really cool beds that I want to get for Riley and Jax. Shay is getting to the age that he needs a room to himself and Riley is sleeping well enough at night to have a room mate. I have searched and searched for these beds to buy. Well guess what? I have only seen them sold in the UK of all places. Can you imagine the shipping on those? LOL, I don't think so! They are called mid sleepers and they are like mini bunk beds. I want 2 of them to put in the little guys room. Wouldn't that be so much fun for them? I made the mistake of showing this picture to Jax, um now he obsessed and wont stop talking about his new bed. I have asked my dad to build 2 for me (that's if he ever gets the chance to).

I totally forgot that Tasha at The Housewife Diaries gave me an award! Thank you sooooo much girlfriend. I am so excited to visit her in Vegas ( next month is a girls weekend/bachelorette party). Um sorry I don't even remember how this one goes so I'm just going to pass it on to the first 3 commenter's!!!!! Tasha is also having a contest/giveaway for her 1 year bloggiversary. Go and check it out!

15 comments:

  1. Hi there! Love your blog!
    1) The cat (in my case dog) needs to learn to put the laundry away! Your sofa looks like the table in my basement where things are 'pending' - so I'm caught up, like there's no dirty clothes, but in reality, it is all in piles in the basement. That counts, right?
    2) IKEA had beds like this, I bought one off Craigslist for my 5 year old, but it is a bit taller (And has a slide attached to increase my chances of a heart attack by age 34.)
    Here's a pic with my then-15-month-old climbing up the slide (um, ergo the heart attack)

    http://tibbsfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/so-this-is-why-im-nuts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents have a pizza place? Since when? Where?! I didn't even know this! LOL! Can I come over and pig out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love the flowers and car kitchen (with the awesome help!). I throw the clean laundry on my bed. Means I have to put at least most of it away in order to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jellious of those flowers popping up.
    I so want it to be spring here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a great Spring weekend here- I so want to get started planting flowers- but I know I need to wait another month or so
    Very cool pizza place. I know my kids could eat it for every meal of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by to party with you. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely post! I am craving pizza now, thank you very much!

    The kiddos are stinkin' cute!!!

    My laundry is all over my house! Folded here and there...everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole,

    YEA!...you were the 100th person to leave a comment on my blog giveaway, so you are getting a prize also.

    I have only blogged for 6 weeks and to have 100 really touching comments is overwhelming.

    Please send me your name and address....and next week I will mail you a goodie...You are still eligible for the card boxes...

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love the pics of the Pizza place. That is so cool. The laundry...ha ha-not laughing at you I JUST conquered mine and it literally took a whole seven days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks just like my laundry! I can never seem to catch up with it :O) Thank goodness my hubby does not mind folding clothes, he helps me stay on top of it all.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and entering in the $50 Cover Your Hair.com giveaway! Just wanted to let you know that you can leave a separate comment saying that you follow my blog...that way you get another entry. I want you to have as many chances as possible to win :o) Have a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those beds are super cute. Probably something that could be made by the super ambitious!

    Great pics, love the orange shirt on the one boy!

    Beautiful flowers!

    I could eat pizza everyday. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole,here's a fun site to view and try recipes.

    http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, just stopping by for the UBP! Love those beds in the pic. They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, your couch looks just like mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin