Those who enjoy my insanity..........

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back!!!! With an upcoming review too

Well I know it's been awhile since I've been out and about in our bloggy world and I'm so sorry!

Things have been so chaotic around here and it's been one thing after another. We had a little "accident" last month. Our main sewer line backed up into our fully finished basement!!! It was disgusting. Now we're in the process of getting it fixed. So far the lower half of the walls have been replaced, the carpet and tile removed and now were trying to decide if we should put a bathroom in to up the value of our house. Normally it wouldnt be too expensive, but we dont have a rough in already, so we would have to do it and thats where things DO get expensive! I was looking at a vanity and some possible fixtures, just to get an idea of what we may want and still stay on a budget. There are so many options out there!

On a new note, I have been given the opportunity to review a product from CSN Online Stores again! They have over 200 different online stores to choose from. Anything from home decor to mens shoes. So here's a hint of what I will be reviewing.

It can be used indoors or out, it uses water and it's peaceful. Any ideas???

4 comments:

  1. Damn, Brandy beat me to it, but I'm guessing some kind of decorative fountain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and Wine the Red Gucci Joy ToteSome bags are meant to be toted only, some are just for furnishing while the real treasure can be wined an dined. See what I'm talking about? The fab Gucci Princy Medium Boston Handbag I got couples of days ago. I guess the beautiful creation is out of the inspiration of wines, which sparks vernis alma when she's having dinner with her husband in her castle! Before I evolve into an elegant wine accented lady I will take the Gucci purses around to pave my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. backed into your basement? oh gag! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin